INTIMATE SESSIONS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BEAUTIFUL AND EMPOWERED IN YOUR OWN SKIN.
Whether you’re looking to boost your confidence or you’re searching for the perfect gift for your partner, my boudoir sessions are an elegant way for you to embrace your beauty.
I feel like every woman should experience a boudoir at least once in their life. These sessions are meant to completely embrace YOU – the skin that you're in – and to celebrate how far your body has taken you in this life!
Many woman have never done a boudoir session and that’s perfectly okay. I’m here to make it one of the most magical and freeing experiences you’ll ever have.
FAQS ABOUT BOUDOIR SESSIONS:
1. How are the photos shared? Can they be kept private? First of all, ABSOLUTELY! If you want your photos kept private that’s totally fine! I always get permission before sharing any photos on social media. I also try to crop out faces on any photos that are shared. Your photos will be delivered to your email where you can view your gallery online, as well as share and download your images.
3. Can the photos be made into a photo album? For sure! I offer a few different album sizes with various customization options. If that’s something you’re interested in I can give you more details after your session.
4. What if I don’t have a significant other? Most ladies who book a Boudoir Session are doing it for themselves and not a significant other. They are doing the session to feel beautiful and to celebrate a milestone (a birthday, anniversary, weight loss journey, overcoming self image challenges, etc.) You definitely don’t have to have a significant other to do a Boudoir Session. You are meant to be celebrated here, now, and ALWAYS!
5. Let’s talk about anxiety. A lot of women are very nervous when they show up for their session. It’s completely normal. For most, a Boudoir Session is completely out of their comfort zone. I am here to support you, cheer you on and be your biggest encourager. My space is safe and empowering for you to feel free.
6. Do I have to wear lingerie? Nah. You can wear whatever you want! It is kind of fun to get out of your comfort zone though! I’ve seen a little bit of everything. Some ideas are: cozy sweaters, significant other’s button up shirts, sports jerseys, sports bra with boy shorts, robes, etc. I always let you bring a few different outfits so you can always do different looks. I also recommend starting in the outfit you feel most comfortable in and then working your way to your least comfortable.
SO YOU’VE MADE IT THIS FAR AND NOW YOU’RE WONDERING WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK A BOUDOIR SESSION?
1. As a gift for their significant other. Many brides will do a Boudoir Session and make their other half a photo album book to give to them as a wedding gift. I have had other ladies come and do the session as a gift for an anniversary, Valentines Day, or for their partner’s birthday.
2. To celebrate a weight loss journey! You deserve this. Now that you put yourself first it is time to document your beautiful journey. OWN IT girl.
3. Are you pregnant? Let’s document that beautiful belly. Maternity Boudoir is stunning and beautiful. Treat yourself to something that makes you feel special and worthy of bringing life into this world.
I am so excited for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any questions.
Packages include: "See? He's her lobster.”, "God, I love how sexy I am." & "How you doin’?"